SOLEREMIT MONEY TRANSFER INC
"Personal Information" refers to information that can be used to identify an individual.
When do we collect information?
- when you visit our website to register
- when you conduct a transaction
- when you are contacted by phone, e-mail or SMS requesting additional information.
What Information do we collect?
Personal information we may collect can include:
- Contact information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address. In addition to this we may also ask for your gender and date of birth.
- Payment details in order to process the transaction (banking or credit card information)
- A valid government issued identification (such as passport, driver’s license)
- Beneficiary information such as name, address, mobile number e-mail address.
- Banking details of the recipient if this option is available in the receive country.
- Information that we indirectly obtain from you, such as information about the device, hardware and software you use when accessing the Service, your IP address, and the pages you access on this website.
- Recordings of your communications with our Customer Service department, including telephone calls and electronic communications. This information may also be used for training purposes.
- Any additional information requested by staff such as occupation
- Any additional personal information you provide to SoleRemit Money Transfer online, by e-mail or telephone.
Your personal information may be disclosed to:
- Related entities which would include our headquarters located in Canada and any of our affiliate offices.
- The Identification Verification agencies used to confirm your identity and meet the applicable identification and verification regulatory requirements;
- Agents for the purposes of completing the transaction. In order to complete a transaction, we may on occasion need to provide additional information
- Canadian regulators and Law enforcement in order to meet regulatory requirements
- Marketing in order to ascertain and establish effective promotional, marketing campaigns. You may choose to stop receiving electronic marketing messages we send my clicking on the unsubscribe button
- Affiliates, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process your transactions
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, you will not be able to conduct a transaction.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Third party data technologies are used within the SoleRemit App by SoleRemit Money Transfer Ltd and our marketing partners. These technologies are used to monitor app usage and track in-app events, and information from these technologies may be reported on both an individual and aggregate basis.
How do we protect visitor information?
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information.
- Please take note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We therefore, cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Changes to this policy
How to contact us:
If there are any questions or concerns about this policy, you can contact us using the information below.
SoleRemit Money Transfer.com
Suite 470, 7360 137 Street
Surrey BC V3W 1A3